If you’re pursuing the Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) certification, joining a study group can be a highly beneficial step to help you prepare for the exam. The RCDD certification is highly valued in the telecommunications industry and demonstrates a high level of expertise in designing, integrating, and implementing telecommunications systems.
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining a study group to help you get your RCDD certification:
– ACCESS TO DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES AND IDEAS
A study group consists of individuals who come from different backgrounds and have diverse experiences. Joining a study group exposes you to different perspectives and ideas, which can broaden your knowledge of the telecommunications industry. You can learn from the experiences of others, and they can learn from you, making the study group a mutually beneficial environment.
– MOTIVATION & SUPPORT
Studying for an RCDD certification can be a daunting task, and the amount of material to cover can be overwhelming. Joining a study group can provide motivation and support as you work towards achieving your certification. Being part of a group of like-minded individuals who are also committed to learning can help you stay focused and on track.
– ENHANCED LEARNING
Studying with a group can enhance your learning experience as you can share resources and review material together. Group discussions can help clarify difficult concepts and ensure that everyone has a solid understanding of the material. By sharing knowledge and resources, you can deepen your understanding of the telecommunications industry.
Joining a study group can help you stay accountable for your learning. Knowing that you will be meeting with a group of people to review and discuss material can motivate you to stay on top of your studies and complete assignments on time.
– EXAM PREPARATION
Studying with a group can be especially beneficial when preparing for an exam like the RCDD. By being consistent with your readings, meeting in the study group, and asking questions of your peers it will help prepare you for your exam.
Here are the requirements
1. Study group lasts for 23 weeks. We meet on Thursday nights 7 pm EST via zoom. (the link will be shared with those who purchase a seat in the course.
2. Each week we will meet and discuss areas in the weeks reading that people struggle with and do a fun game show style learning quiz.
3. Each student will get access to practice exams to help them gauge their progression in their studies. The practice exams questions are NOT ACTUAL EXAM QUESTIONS NOR ARE THEY REPRESENTED TO BE. Actual exam questions are closely guarded by BICSI and even if we had access to them we would not share them to maintain the integrity of the RCDD certification.
4. Each Study group is recorded so you can go back and watch them again or in case you miss a class due to a conflict in your work or personal reasons.
5. The cost for this class is $ 499.00 for over 23 hours of class! Seats are limited and are filling up quickly.
Chuck Bowser RCDD TECH.
An 40+ year industry veteran with a background in installation, operations, project management, and estimating. In his career he as taught nearly 20,000 people in the industry as a Contractor Trainer and former BICSI Certified Trainer. Chuck is also an industry award winning Podcast host of “Let’s Talk Cabling” Podcast and VLOG.
Philip Klingensmith RCDD,OSP,RTPM,TECH, CT
An experienced Quality Assurance Manager and Infrastructure Architect , with a demonstrated history of working in the telecommunications industry. Skilled in Outside Plant, Hyper Data Center, BICSI, Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV), and WiFi. Strong business development professional, and Training Expert. Phil has been a BICSI Master Instructor/Certified Trainer for nearly 40 years.
So, to sum it up, if you’re thinking about getting your RCDD certification, joining a study group can be a really helpful way to prepare for the exam. Not only will you get access to different ideas and perspectives, but you’ll also have a group of like-minded people to keep you motivated and accountable. And let’s not forget about enhanced learning and exam preparation, which can make a huge difference in your chances of success. So, if you’re serious about passing the RCDD certification exam, consider joining our group.
Have questions or want to sign up for the next class?