We would love to discuss having you on The Let’s Talk Cabling Podcast as a guest. Our show is dedicated to educating, encouraging, and enriching the lives of current and future ICT installers, designers, project managers, and customers. We generally welcome any guest who can contribute to the show in those regards.
The survey form below may seem long but it is designed to make sure your interview goes off with out a hitch and gets you positive exposure to our audience.
When we bring a guest on the show we have two main goals….
- Bring new valuable information to our audience
- Give the guest positive exposure as fair compensation for their time
Here are some of the things you will need to convey to us for consideration.
- Bio – If you don’t have anything prepared for this understand you are not writing a bio for the back of a book, just tell us a bit about yourself it will help us do a better job of introducing you to the audience.
- Proposed Topic – Just tell us what you want to discuss the key is do you want to talk about a subject in general like say organic gardening or get very specific like say building small solar systems for example.
- Eight Questions – We will certainly ask more than eight questions but having a starting point let’s us construct an interview that is very comfortable for our guests. Let me put it this way if you don’t know what you want us to ask you how are we supposed to know? Simply put submissions with out suggested questions are not responded to.
- Website – Blogs – This is for your company site, personal blog, anything that will help us better understand your work and do a good job introducing you to the audience.
- Social Media Links – Totally optional of course but we try to promote our guests. Not only do we put these links in the show notes but we tag our guests when we post you to our social media presence which is quite extensive.
That is about it, one thing though, if you are NOT the prospective guest please or their appointed representative DO NOT fill out the form on their behalf unless you are a member of their staff. If you know a person that you would like to hear on the show please tell them about our show and email them the link to this page.
Still interested…. use the “submit” button below. The more information you provide in the form below the better we can do at meeting those goals.